Friday 15 April 2011

21st Album & matching card...

OMG how excitement, my second entry on my blog page...
This is a 21st album that I have made for my niece, who turns 21 in April.
The album is by kaisercraft, the papers used are also kaisercraft - Airy Fairy series.
I have used kaisercraft bling, coloured in the purple ones, using my lovely promarkers.
The flowers I have made using the Tim Holtz Alterations Die (which I now use a lot), the leaves are cut out using my cricut machine, I have added some ribbons from my stash and have used the Kaisercraft wooden flourishes (butterfly) and coloured in using my promarkers, yet again.
I have added photos of my niece throughout her years through the middle of the album, and decorated using kaisercraft bling, wooden flourishes, promarkers etc.
And here is the matching card, using the same papers as the album. I have added butterflies, cut out with my EK Success punch. Now I just need to write in the middle and it's all done...
Hope you like my post,
bye for now
Jo :)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!!! Just beautiful you have done an amazing job
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete