Sunday 11 December 2011

Another win woo hoo.....

Well hello again, It's been a while (LOL)... I entered another challenge for The Craft Stand, this time it was a layout challenge for August and I won this one too....woo hooo.... :) Yay me.... I liked this challenge pack and loved the flowers I made, using the Tim Holtz "tattered roses" die, which I have previously used to make roses, but have used in a different way to make these ones. They did turn out well, even if I do say so myself.... I have inked around the edges of the flowers using distress ink, "aged mahogany", and added some flowers from my stash too. The photo is an old one of my 2 girls, but I just loved this photo and it suited the colours of the challenge pack.
This picture is a close up of the flowers so you can see how they have been made and put together.

Well thanks for looking at my blog :) And hopefully will post some more soon, again wishing everyone a very merry christmas and a safe & happy new year.... :) Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment