Friday 20 January 2012

Win win win!!!

Hi there bloggers,
Hope all is well, and that everyone had a fantastic christmas and a great start to 2012...
Well it has been a very busy christmas holidays this year with lots of stuff to do, but hence not much time for crafting.... :(
But I did manage to have yet another win for a challenge I entered at Smudge and Sparkle. :) Woo hoo - Yay me!!! This photo was taken in Bali, while on holiday in Sept/Oct 2011 with my 2 girls, and a couple of friends girls. I loved the colours of this page, but it was very hard to do, as when you get the challenge for Smudge and Sparkle, you are only allowed to use what is in the pack provided, plus your photos of course, but you are allowed to cut out the papers however you wish, use colour on them, kindy glitz etc. So I have used my lovely cricut machine to cut out the waves, the beach balls and the words "splish splash". I have used glossy accent on top of the beach balls, and the waves to make them have the wet look and coloured in the swirl blue wit my promarkers and used glossy accents on top again.
Well thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog and don't forget to let your friends know so they can come and look and maybe even follow me too.... :)
Bye for now
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment