Sunday 4 March 2012

Hi there bloggers,
Hope your all doing great...
Well I have a couple of new layouts to post today, this one was challenge for Tomorrow's Memories and I had decided to use the photos from my nieces 21st birthday, where all the family were in the photo. These photos were taken in April 2011, nearly a year ago and I entered the layout last year. I have made the flowers from one of the papers supplied on the first page and also the leaves on both pages, using the Tim Holtz alterations tattered florals die. I have inked aound the edges of them, using tim holtz distress inks (which I must say are my favourite and only inks I use, besides momentum black, for my images), and have added some extra flowers, along with the flowers supplied in the pack. I didn't win this challenge, but I have a lot of fun doing them anyway.
I hope you like my page and my post. Take care and hopefully I will post another posting soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment