Wednesday 15 June 2011

Challenge

Well hi there peeps, I can't believe I have another new post for you all. This one is a challenge pack from Tomorrow's Memories Bassendean. I wasn't quite sure on what to do with this pack, but have come to the conclusion that if you pick your photo first then the rest just comes together nicely. This is a recent photo of my hubby & I out the front of our house, after we have come back from my nephews wedding, and before we left for the reception. I have used pink basil for my background page, which I have added to the pack (you are allowed to add stuff, and use a portion of everything in the pack), have cut out an oval shape in the page, using creative memories cutting system and also the photo, have placed it on some of the paper from the pack and cut out the flowers and oval shape from the paper supplied. I have also used another paper that was supplied, brown spotty one on the edge, and torn it to give it a lift. I have used the ribbon (supplied) around the right side of the photo and used pearls to decorate, with the middle one, I have used a button (supplied) underneath. I have also used wooden butterflies, which one was supplied and I have added a few more, coloured them with my promarkers and spritzed them with smooch spritz. Above the oval I have used the flowers (supplied) and the leaves I have coloured with my promarkers.
I have used d the other piece of lace (supplied on the brown paper, and cut out the green card (supplied) in strips and scallop circles, used the doily (supplied) on top of that and placed the green furry ribbon (supplied) with the pink flower on top. I hope you like my page. Well that's it from me for now, hope to add another post soon, have a fantastic day! Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment