Tuesday 7 June 2011

Well hi there bloggers. It has been a while since I posted anything, and a friend of mine, The Twins mum prompted me to add a new posting, I have been meaning to do it for a while, just haven't gotten round to it.... I have also been unwell for the last week with the flu (after having the flu injection), and now have to deal with blocked ears :( Also my youngest daughter has been off school unwell with some virus. So I am posting 2 Floating frames, which I purchased at The Craft Stand Malaga and have decorated them with Kaisercraft papers, called "Magic Happens" - love this paper, and have sprayed the top and the back with "Crafty Notions - Creative Colour Spray called Blueberrilicious and made the ever popular roses with the Tim Holtz Alterations die that I also love and spritzed them with the same spray as used on the outside. I used photos from our trip to Queensland last year, the first one is with my youngest daughter, Taylah who got to hold a koala and the second one is of all of us at "The Great Australian Outback" show, which was fantastic and so glad we went to see it... Ok well thats it for now guys, thanks for stopping by and looking :) Have a few more things to upload on here, but one at a time is good for me... Will catch u all later, have a good day! :) Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job Jo, They look great on your wall too! See you in an hour or so.
    Me
    XX

    ReplyDelete