Wednesday 17 October 2012

A couple of quick cards!

 
Hello,
Wow 2 posts in 1 day - how good am I??? Lol
I have a couple of quick cards that I made.

The first one "Tools" I made for my father-in-law's birthday.
I have used some red foil card as the background and embossed it with a "tool" embossing folder I have.  I stamped out the "Stampin Up - Totally Tools" stamp set, coloured them in using some "Gelly Roll glitter pens" to give it that little sparkle.  Added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment I cut out with my cricut on black card & used glossy acccents on top.  And there you have it my "Happy Birthday" quick card.


This card I made for my next door neighbour's little boy who turned "4".  I have used green cardstock as the base, added and yellow cardstock for the front.
The whole card has been cut on my cricut. The monkey was cut out using the "Create a Critter" cartridge, and the tree and the grass were cut out using the "My Community" cartridge. 
I have cut out the number "4" using the "Pooh and Friends Font" cartridge on black cardstock and used kindy glitz on top to add the sparkle.

I think this little card is quite cute and was very easy and quick.

Hope you come back and visit my blog soon.
Have a great day! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment