Wednesday 17 October 2012

Better late than never....

Hello....
Well as promised I have added a new posting - wow I can't believe I am actually adding another one so soon....... :)
As christmas is approaching us very soon, I thought I might pop my wooden christmas tree I made from last year on my blog...
 I bought this wooden christmas tree (sorry not quite sure what brand it was) from The Craft Stand (who have recently closed down, so I can't add the link).

The tree came with a range of chipboard christmas bits in the pack and I also added some of my own.
I have put the box together and covered with some christmas paper I also bought from The Craft Stand.  I painted the tree with kaisercraft white paint and added some crystal bling to make it sparkle and the little mirror star on top also came in the pack.  I painted the sleigh with red paint and used glossy accents on top and added the christmas bear (which I had) to sit in the sleigh.
The little presents I handmade myself and covered in various christmas papers I had in my stash.
The chipboard  "Merry Christmas" also came in the pack, along with the presents and the tree on the side of the box.  I have again painted them and used glossy accents on top.

Well at least I can just about get this out of my "christmas stuff" storage and use again soon..... Oops don't think I really want to know that Christmas is just around the corner and coming too soon....
Have a great day everyone, and pop in again soon, I may just have another posting, now that I am on a roll..... :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment