Friday 26 October 2012

Birthday Card for my sister

Hello.....
This is a card I made for my sister's birthday.
I have used a cute little stamp from my collection, coloured it in using my promarkers. (Just love these alcohol markers to colour in, thanks to my friend, Maree for introducing me to them), cut him out and stuck him to acetate.
I have cut out the card using a spellbinders label in my cuttlebug to make the shape in the middle, added my image on the acetate, covered the card with some paper from my stash and added some leaves and flowers and the little sentiment sticker on the bottom.

As I love to add my own sentiments on the card I type up on my computer, and then add my own wording, I needed the space to put this, so I have added another layer in the middle as in the photo shown on the right of the inside, stamped the front of it, so that it will show through the acetate, using a flourish stamp from my collection and Distress ink Dusty concord ( I also love these inks, as there are so many ways to use them).
And there is my card.

Hope you like my little card.... :)
And come back soon.  Have a great day everyone :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment