Sunday 17 March 2013

Oh my Gosh how time flies....

Well hello there :) I can't believe how long it's been since my last post.  I guess I don't even know where to start with or what to post first!
Ok well first I will start with some of the Christmas things I made.  The first photo is of my homemade Christmas crackers, which I made with a template I found on the internet.  Then covered them in purple Christmas paper, I also bought the cracker sticks off eBay and filled them with jokes I found on the internet and some Christmas chocolates.

 The next photo is of Christmas hats I made, which I was going to put inside the crackers, but found them a little too hard to fold up, so I just left them out and had them on the table on the day.  I used a template I found on the internet and cut them out and added the "Merry Christmas" around them.

And last, but not least the next photos are of some Christmas goodie bags I decorated, (bought some little gift bags from a craft shop) and I was inspired from something I found on the internet, which gave me the idea.  I Have put my own touch to them and made them gift bags and filled them with chocolates (lots of chocolates for Christmas! Yum yum)   As you can see, I made some reindeer ones and some Santa ones.  Using some craft punches, some cricut cartridges for all the different shapes added & embossing folder.  These were a hit with the family and my Mum loved them so much she asked if I could make some for her friends at the hospital (where she goes to do dialysis 3 times a week). 
Ok that seems to be all for Christmas craft, and I won't bore you all with the rest of my craft stuff today, otherwise it would take up my whole blog page and go on forever, so I will say bye for now, but watch this space - there is plenty more to come.
Thanks for looking & take care,
Until next time :) x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment