Friday 22 March 2013

Hello again! :)

Hi there everyone :)
Well I have another post to go - woo hoo......
This is still Christmas stuff, but it is stuff I have decorated for family members for Chrissy presents.
I bought some Jotter Pads from Spotlight for $3 each and then went back the next week and they were marked down to $1 each, so I purchased some more, and also got some address books for $1 each, which I also decorated.

This is the Jotter I decorated for my Mum, covered it with paper from my stash, Made the flowers using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die and used a wooden flourish and coloured it in with my promarkers and used glossy accents on top.  I also added coloured ribbons through the binders.  Here's a close up photo of the flowers.



I made a calendar to match.  I made similar flowers to add on, just a little smaller and added some leaves from my stash, coloured in the Tilda with my promarkers and added a laminated sheet to add any notes.



Well I hope you like my Christmas present for my Mum, I will add more photos, which are the same sort of Christmas present for different family members done in different colours.

I will sign off on this post now, as if I add all the photos on here, it will be a long posting.
Bye for now :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment