Friday 22 March 2013

More Chrismas Presents :)


Hi there,


Just a small note with photos to follow of the rest of the decorated Christmas presents.




 This one I made, for my Sister, Michelle along with a matching calendar (below)
 


This one I made for my other Sister, Debby, with a matching address book.

This is for my niece, Shenae, along with a matching address book.

 
 
This one is for my Sister-in-Law, along with a matching calendar.


This is for my Mother-in-Law with a different type of matching calendar.

 
Then I found these brown paper bags in Red Dot, and thought they would be good to decorate for each person to pop their pressies in.  So here they are.
 

And a close up of them.
 
 
  Well I hope you like my Christmas gift presents I made for my family. Time to sign off now, and will hopefully not be so long for my next post.  Take care & bye for now :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment